09 May 2010

Cupcake-less Monday

So this week has not been what one would typically describe as special. In addition to losing not one, but two pairs of glasses, my house is in lockdown preparing for the workmen who are (finally) coming to repair the damage caused by a storm in March, resulting in all the furniture in the living, dining and store rooms being moved into a glorified walk in wardrobe. While the hole in the roof continues to shower me in asbestos. Oh, and my hot water heater has packed it in.

Like I said - this week has not been kind to me.

The upshot of all this is that I haven't had the time to make any cupcakes this week. Hopefully by Wednesday, the plastering will be at least semi-finished, and I'll have been able to get a tradesman out to the house to fix the hot water (so I can actually do my washing up - how novel!) - so cupcakes will materialise. Eventually. I hope.

I'm planning on a black forrest inspired chocolate-cherry combo, and a zingy lime. But not until my house has some semblance of order returned.

But do not despair - I will be posting a couple more Lazy recipes this week, starting tomorrow with my Emergency Omelette.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate-cherry cupcakes? For me? Oh, you shouldn't have. *CHOMP*

    :D

    ReplyDelete