Cupcake Crumb Pudding (The cover fell off the book, so I'm not sure who to credit it to!) (Makes 3)
You will need:
leftover cupcake tops from this recipe
1 large egg, slightly beaten
1 cup hot milk
3 teaspoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
large, deep baking tin
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Tear up cupcake crumbs into small pieces. Divide equally between ramekins. Top with craisins.
- Pour hot milk mixed with sugar, salt, and vanilla slowly into eggs whisking all the while.
- Pour the milk and egg mixture over the crumbs into ramekins.
- Place dish in a pan of hot water. (It's easiest to place ramekins in the pan, then put the pan in the oven, then pour in hot water!)
- Bake at 180 C for 40 min (mine took 1.5 hours) or until knife inserted comes out clean.