In that vein, I bring you the miracle recipe- the dish with no washing up!
You will need:
1 frozen fillet of salmon
3 slices of lemon
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Line oven tray with foil.
- Tear off large (approx 0.5 m) piece of foil. Fold in half lengthwise and spray with oil.
- Put salmon in the middle of foil on oiled side. Top with lemon and pepper.
- Fold the foil over the salmon and fold the edges up towards the centre. Crimp the edges of the foil so it forms a little parcel.
- Place parcel on tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with salad.